|Ticket||Advance||At the Gate|
|Family (Two adults and two children)||£75.00||£87.50|
|Family Plus (5 individuals* + car park)||£95.00||Not available|
|Riverside Club Adult||£105.00||Upgrade if available|
|Riverside Club Child||£52.50||Upgrade if available|
|Riverside Club Family (2 adults + 2 children)||£262||Not available|
For more information, visit our Ticketing FAQs.
*two adults plus three children or three adults plus two children.
NEW FOR 2018! THE FAMILY PLUS TICKET
This year, we’re offering a new £95 Family Plus ticket for five people (two adults plus three children or three adults plus two children). This includes a car parking ticket that will be posted to you before the show.
The Family Plus ticket is only available to purchase in advance. Make savings by booking yours today!
The benefits of a member’s club transported to the middle of a buzzing country event. That’s the atmosphere the Riverside Club creates... and it’s your way to enjoy BBC Countryfile Live in style.
Six special perks for Riverside Club members:
1. Privileged parking. No marching though fields to get to the showground entrance. Riverside Club members have their own dedicated parking area, a five minute walk from the Countryfile Live gates.
2. A comfortable base. You’ll have exclusive access to the Riverside Club and its facilities. With a cloakroom, lounge, restaurant and bar and stunning views across the River Glyme, it’s a great place to meet friends or stop to eat. Luxury toilets will be available for guests convenience.
3. A concierge desk. With so much to see and do, a little insider knowledge can go a long way. Our concierge team will help you get your bearings and offer tips on what to enjoy and where to go next. If you find yourself laden with shopping bags, the team will store them for you.
4. Complimentary drinks and snacks. Tea, coffee, wine and prosecco are available all day. (If you fancy anything stronger, spirits and other drinks are on sale at the bar). You can top up your energy levels with fruit and pastries in the morning, charcuterie and cheese at noon, and cakes and biscuits throughout the afternoon.
To ensure maximum comfort these tickets are strictly limited.
5. A restaurant with a view. For members only, the Riverside Club has a smart pop-up restaurant. Serving a range of food, it’s a great spot to refuel and watch the world go by. *Extra charges apply
6. Countryfile Live goodies. You’ll get your own goody bag, filled with treats from around the show. There’ll also be a souvenir show guide.
Advance ticket pricing:
Book the best group day out this summer – save up to £7 on advance ticket price
You only need 8 people in your group to save on ticket prices. With so much to see, experience and buy, talk to our groups team at Encore below and start booking the most action-packed day out this summer.
Need to know facts for groups:
For those keen to beat the queues, the campsite will be open from 1st August the day before the show opens allowing you the luxury of being able to camp within the grounds of the stunning Blenheim Palace estate.
The campsite provides all the basic requirements with temporary facilities including showers, toilets, drinking water and waste disposal. There is a minimum 2 night stay policy, and pitches will be available to book at £40.00 per night (includes up to 2 adults and children in the same unit). Additional adults will be charged £10.00 each per night; pets are welcomed with no charge. Members of The Camping and Caravanning Club will receive a discount on camping fees, and we’re offering an exclusive ticket price to all campers.
Please visit The Camping and Caravanning Club’s website to book now and avoid disappointment, pitches are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.