LOCAL RESIDENTS’ EVENT INFORMATION
A very warm welcome to this dedicated page for the residents of Woodstock, Bladon, Long Hanborough and Church Hanborough.
Here you will find all the latest event information such as; ticketing, traffic management plans and key production dates, as we build towards another great edition of Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace from 2 - 5 August.
LOCAL RESIDENTS’ GUEST TICKET POLICY
The organisers of Countryfile Live would like to exclusively invite the residents of Woodstock, Bladon, Long Hanborough and Church Hanborough as their guest to this year’s Countryfile Live.
Please find below important information on what tickets are available and how residents can secure theirs:
- This offer is only open to the residents living in Woodstock, Bladon, Long Hanborough and Church Hanborough. The qualification for resident tickets will be based on postcode, and a map defining the boundary will be posted on this page nearer the time.
- Each household in these communities has the opportunity to secure 1 x Family ticket (for up to 4 people, any combination of adult and children). Extra tickets can be purchased at 50% off the standard rate. Each family of 4 will be sent one ticket for all members to enter the event, so all members should attend together.
- Tickets can be booked during dedicated 3-week Local Residents Booking Period. This will run from Friday 1st June - Friday 22nd June 2018.
- Once the booking period is closed, you will also have the exclusive opportunity to book tickets for 50% off the standard rate. Details on how to redeem this offer will be posted on this page.
- Tickets are allocated on a household postal address basis. Residents must complete the first line of their address and postcode as part the booking process to confirm their booking.
- The dedicated booking link will be posted on this page at 07.00am on Friday 1st June and will close 11.59pm on Friday 22nd June 2018
- Tickets will be distributed via an email/ print at home system at no cost. Standard postal options are also available at £2.50 per order.
- There is also the option of having your tickets sent to a local collection point at no cost. Should you require this please contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local residents’ guest ticket policy updates will be posted in the April, May and June issues of the Hanborough Herald, and Woodstock & Bladon News.
Details about our traffic management plan will be posted on this page from 1st May, but will follow a similar traffic management policy to that of 2017.
Production dates will be posted from 1st June.
If you any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact our team on email@example.com
We thank you for your ongoing support of Countryfile Live and look forward to welcoming you and your family to the event in August.
The Countryfile Live team